Aliyah Revolution - Helping you move to Israel - live on IsraelNationalRadio.com

The Aliyah Revolution Has Begun! Go'el Jasper and Dovid Gantshar bring you along the winding journey home to Israel.
Live Each Week at Thursday 11am US ET, 6pm in Israel, only on IsraelNationalRadio.com.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Welcome to the Aliyah Revolution

Listen to IsraelNationalRadio's Aliyah Revolution Show every Thursday.
Goel Jasper and Simcha Shapiro bring you all the latest, Live 11am EST, 6pm Israel.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger IsraelNationalRadio.com said…

    You're right, ykv. It's a heck of a book. Interestingly, it was given to me by a friend about 5 yrs ago, but I didn't get around to reading it until I was already here.

    Perhaps had I read it when it was first given to me I would have made the big move earlier!

    Go'el

     
  • At 9:50 PM, Blogger Rocky Surf said…

    Hello, My name is Dave and I'm a 50 year old unemployed Sales Executive in the Emergency Power Industry. I understand Emergency Power. I have always wanted to move to Israel and now that my children are grown and I'm all alone I'm seriously looking at this as an option. How may I go about fulfilling my dream? Is there an agency or someone that may help me permanently move to Israel and be a productive member of Israeli society?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home